Google

Targetting French & Germans

From: Dilip G Nayar <dilip_at_intercept.co.in>
Date: Tue 10 Oct 2000 14:38:24 -0500

Hi all,

I work for a third party ad network company in India.
The sites on our network are predominantly Indians(
Both in India & Abroad).I have a client who is into
tourism, who wants to target the French & Germans,
Since the traffic on our network from these countries
are are almost nil, I am forced to look at sites
outside our network.I would like to know a few sites
which has a good deal of these said target audience and
preferably with travel related content. Also since the
CPM rates are relatively low here, I will not be able
to offer more than $ 2-3(U.S.) CPM. Can somebody come
out with some suggestions.

Regards,

Dilip
Network Understanding