Google

serving on behavioral data

From: Shawn Erdil <cural_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Tue 10 Oct 2000 15:33:55 -0500

We want to track the people that click on
the banners, by building a profile on them. We
want a tracker to work with an adserver, when
the same person clicks on the banners of same
category, want to track them, so when they
appear on a site, that is covered by our ad
network, we want to show the banner of his
interest, by other means it can be called
behavioral targeting. Is there an adserving
software (that can target on site behavioral
data?), that could be used to setup an
adnetwork, other than the add-ons of engage etc.
something that is reasonably priced. can you
help? thanks

shawn erdil
www.hurriyet.com.tr
cerdil_at_hurriyet.com.tr