Google

Re: Real time 3rd party ad server reporting

From: Steve Johnston <stevebus98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 10 Oct 2000 15:41:00 -0500

ZANORIL <4u_at_rescueteam.com> WROTE:
> Is it true that dDART reports are delayed
> by at least 48 hours?
> What about other third party ad servers,
> is there any company offering real time?

Zanoril,

While I cannot comment on using DART, I can say that
using an in-house solution such as Open AdStream from
Real Media or Adserver or Ad Manager, will allow you to
access reports in real time and as needed.

The best way to overcome the limitations of a third
party ad server or the service provided by their
technical support is to bring ad serving in-house and
take control over your own business. That is the only
real way of having complete control over your business.

Steve
stevebus98_at_yahoo.com