Google

Online Media Planning Tools

From: Doug Klein <doug.klein_at_centric.com>
Date: Tue 10 Oct 2000 15:54:11 -0500

We are an agency who specializes in integrated
marketing campaigns and advertising. Having our roots
in creative development has given us opportunities to
provide great banners that defy industry averages in
click-throughs, our sites are great and all that, but
it seems that we are missing out on a big opportunity
as an agency that we're not sure how to get into, and
would like anyone's help.

We are currently partnered with Mediaplex as our media
planning/serving agency for those clients who spend 50K
and up, but we have many clients who are smaller
businesses, B2B or high tech who don't have these
budgets. We end up doing our own research in-house for
these clients, and do a fine job, but we don't have any
"tools" to aid us in sourcing sites, getting costs,
analyzing available inventory, etc. Does anyone know
what tools we should be looking at acquiring for doing
online media planning and research? We'd obviously
want something we could use for these smaller clients,
but which also provides depthful information for our
larger clients as well.

Thank you for your help.

Doug Klein
Director, Web Marketing