Google

Re: Spam as a result of advertising

From: John Hesch <john_at_mormonfind.com>
Date: Wed 11 Oct 2000 13:35:53 -0500

Hello Allan,

ALLAN POLLETT <allan_at_ucanbuyart.com> WROTE:
> Does anyone know where I can go to take action
> against these spammers?

I use Spamcop (http://www.spamcop.net) to report
spammers. All I do is paste the offending e-mail,
including the headers, into the form provided. Spamcop
will investigate and send letters on my behalf to the
spammers e-mail host, ISP, and webhost.

Never unsubscribe from a spammers e-mail list. Most of
the time they are looking to verify your e-mail address
rather than actually removing you from their list.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,
 John Hesch (john_at_ldsteach.com)
 http://www.ldsteach.com