Google

Re: Search Box Program Comparison

From: Michael Martinez <Michael_at_xenite.org>
Date: Wed 11 Oct 2000 14:03:34 -0500

PHILIP MAK <mfraser_at_SEAS.GWU.EDU> WROTE:
> I am wondering if there is anyone here who uses Search
> Box affiliate programs. I am comparing AdSearches.com
> with SearchTraffic.com. I would like to exchange
> observations about these programs with other webmasters
> who are using them.

I've had some search box referrals on several of my
pages for many months. I've stopped looking to see if
I'm racking up any credits. This may be a very
context-sensitive marketing program. I don't know if it
works at all. But I haven't received any checks after
several quarters. Eventually, when I redesign those
pages, I'll remove the referral links. All I've
gotten from the programs is email.

Science Fiction and Fantasy info_at_xenite.org
New and expanded discussion forums! Over 20 topics!
http://www.xenite.org/forums/
XENITE.org