Google

Tracking E-mail marketing

From: Brendan King <bking_at_point2.com>
Date: Fri 20 Oct 2000 11:58:55 -0500

Our organization has compiled an opt-in list of approx.
20,000 e-mail addresses. We periodically e-mail to
this group but have not tracked the results or marketed
our list to advertisers. Does anyone know of any
software that does a good job of tracking e-mailings
that reports when the mail was opened and by whom? My
tech team tells me it is a simple task - but you know
techs- I don't want to wait three months. I realize
there are a number of services that do it all for you,
but I don't want to pay for each mailing as I may
increase my mailings to a weekly frequency. There must
be a canned package out there that can do this for us!
Anybody have the answer?

Brendan King
Director of Marketing
Point2 Internet Systems