Google

link tracking

From: dion klein <drdionk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri 27 Oct 2000 12:26:24 -0500

Hi everyone -

after lurking on this for some time and finding
extremely useful information, I hope someone on this
list can help. A number of months ago another
colleague showed me a site that tracks who has a link
to the company website. For example, our site is
called mydr.com.au. I want to find out who has a
hyperlink to our site.

I cannot remember at all the name of this site. Has
anyone come across this? I will be VERY thankful for
a I have been wracking my brain and searching everyone
and cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance. have a great day ... cheers - dion