Google

Re: Web Site Selling process

From: Rita <rita_at_uswest.net>
Date: Tue 31 Oct 2000 15:54:16 -0500

Jeff,

I think you need to draw people in a bit more. I
visited per your request and felt you had too much
text. I also didn't like the 'WARNING' thing. It felt
negative for a site which is about being positive. If
I were you, I would make some bold statements or
questions up front. Some ideas might be:

Be in control of your finances!
Get that promotion!
Lose 10, 15 or 50 pounds!
This is the first day of the rest of your life.
Take control of your destiny through postive affirmations.
(Something along that line)

Good luck. ;-)
Rita