Google

Current figures

From: Omar Fernandez <OFernandez_at_quest-usa.com>
Date: Mon 08 Jan 2001 11:20:55 -0500

I am the marketing director for an offline company that
is in the process of completing its website. Does
anyone know where I can find the latest figures on
clickthrough rates for the financial services
(specifically Insurance) industry? I am new to
marketing on the Web and would like to drive some
eyeballs to our site. We have a SEO expert working on
that aspect, but think there is more to it than that.
We want to put in place a comprehensive online campaign
which includes SEO, banner ads, etc. What experience do
people have with Co-Marketing aggreements and/or
Affiliate Marketing agreements?

Regards,

Omar Fernandez
Marketing Director