Google

Re: Monitoring online advertising

From: Eugene Ageen <submit_at_luxurylounge.com>
Date: Mon 08 Jan 2001 11:49:33 -0500

KATIE BROOME <katieb_at_blitz.co.uk> WROTE:
> I have been looking at various companies who offer an
> online ad monitoring service. What are the key elements
> of such services? The number of sites monitored on top
> of the home page? The accurate calculation of ad
> campaigns? If you could list the top five requirements
> for a good service, what would they be?

My Answer

Some days ago I found very interesting company
http://www.promotionstat.com

They just started their services and they are going to
work with clients some days later. PromotionStat.com
offers very simple to use and unique services -

1) Ad monitoring service. You can control how many
times your ads were realy shown and clicked.

2) Calculate Efficiency of advertising for each of your
advertising ways.

3) See traffic by pages

4) Monitoring visitors action on your site (purchases,
registration ...)

Eugene Ageen.
submit_at_luxurylounge.com