Google

Suggestions on Ad Networks?

From: Randy Bennett <RBennett_at_seic.com>
Date: Mon 29 Jan 2001 16:45:27 -0500

Hello all!

I work with a non-profit, all-volunteer organization
ready to boost our profile. We have a web site
(www.thunval.com) that is attracting a slowly
increasing number of visitors to our niche: women
drivers engaged in motorsports. Last month, we served
about 44,400 page views and we would like to add some
related advertising banners to the site. Does anyone
have some suggestions, opinions, harsh realities, etc
to share about working with advertising networks or
brokers? We may have a small audience, but it is
highly loyal, dedicated, and growing. In fact, one of
the first uses of revenues would be to promote the
site. All input welcomed and appreciated at this
point.

Thanks in advance!

Randy Bennett
randybennett_at_earthlink.net
Director of Sponsorship Acquisition
Thunder Valley Racing
"Creating opportunities for women drivers and their fans"
www.thunval.com