Google

Q: What Major To Choose?

From: Charles Lewis <webmaster_at_webprozone.com>
Date: Fri 23 Mar 2001 11:26:10 -0600

Hi all,

I have been marketing on the Internet for the past
six years (since the age of 13), and now I'm off to
college. I know for a fact that I would like a career
in the Marketing & Advertising field, but more
specifically -- Online Advertising.

If anyone in this newsgroup could please give me some
advice (from personal experience -- or other), as to
what major I should choose, I would be greatly
appreciative. My high school grades were not the
best, but I have been attending college in Chicago
for the past year studying CIS (Computer Information
Systems) and have received nothing but A's.

Maybe this could assist me in getting into a better
college. So, if you know of a specific college which
would be good for the major you suggest, please let
me know :o)

Thanks in advance,

Charles Lewis - Author
"A Complete Online E-ducation"