Google

Re: On sources of traffic

From: Brandi Jasmine <brandi_at_brandijasmine.com>
Date: Tue 03 Apr 2001 09:09:19 -0600

LINDA ROCCO <GUMMYLUMP_at_aol.com> WROTE:

>I just downloaded the trial version of Zeus but I am
>having trouble understanding the right way to use it,
>even though I am using their help section and following
>instructions. Any feedback out there on Zeus and its
>effectiveness?

I am really sick of Zeus users begging for reciprocal
links. I delete every one of the dozen or so identical
"link to my page" letters I get each month. It's in my
"filter to trash" list now. Last time I looked at it
I decided their polices were >just< shy of encouraging
spamming and decided that it was not an appropriate
way to market my business.

Kind regards,

Brandi Jasmine
Writer, Digital Photographer, Illustrator
        www.brandijasmine.com
www.astrology.ca - www.twostar.com
      brandi_at_brandijasmine.com