Google

Re: Tracking Users -- From Point of Entry to Ordering

From: Linda Titus <Linda_at_net-sites.net>
Date: Tue 03 Apr 2001 09:30:01 -0600

JAKE KLAMKA <majon_at_majon.com> WROTE:

> ... when I receive orders I have no
> way of knowing from which marketing source the
> particular order originated. ...
> ... Is there any such software out there? A CGI
> script that does this?

Just in case you find you need more complexity that a
script, ClickZ published an article called "Mining The
Data Mountain" by Sean Carton regarding in depth tracking
and measuring. It's too long to include here, but if
you're interested you can probably find it at:
   http://www.clickz.com

All you would need from it are the resources it listed
which "help mine customer data and build individualized
solutions", and I've included them here:

Data Sage's netCustomer, and products by: Andromedia,
Oracle, Personify, Angoss Software, Annuncio Software,
Epiphany, Verbind, and Manna. The article suggested
Personalization.com as an additional resource.

Good luck,

Linda Titus, Net Sites
http://net-sites.net