Google

measuring online advertising

From: Samantha Bedford <sam_at_uDate.com>
Date: Mon 23 Apr 2001 11:20:01 -0500

I would like to find a piece of software that we
enable me to really measure our online advertising
campaigns beyond page impressions and clicks. I would
like to know how many people register with our site
and how many people actually become paid members from
each banner campaign we run. Does anyone know of
anything we can purchase to perform this task.

Many thanks

Sam Bedford
VP Marketing
udate.com inc