Google

RE: measuring online advertising

From: Charles Harvey <harvey_charles_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 01 May 2001 10:18:50 -0500

SAMANTHA BEDFORD <sam_at_uDate.com> WROTE:

>I would like to find a piece of software that we
>enable me to really measure our online advertising
>campaigns beyond page impressions and clicks.
>I would like to know how many people register
>with our site and how many people actually
>become paid members from
>each banner campaign we run. Does anyone know of
>anything we can purchase to perform this task

I found an unbelievable system that actually tracks
advertising campaigns beyond just banner impressions
and clicks.

This system actually analyzes pre and post click
activity it will also monitor several advertising
campaigns at one time it breaks everything down as far
as telling you which particular buyer came from a
specific ad campaign. I think these guys are head and
shoulders above Doubleclick and Webtrends. They don_t
sell advertising or clutter you with useless
information either.

The service itself is extremely affordable. If any one
wants to increase the ROI definitely check these guys
out.
http://www.promotionstat.com

Charles Harvey
harvey_charles_at_yahoo.com