RE: Online Advertising Campaign Management solutions?

From: Cole Spalding <>
Date: Tue 01 May 2001 10:43:39 -0500

>I'm having trouble identifying some of the best
>solutions for campaign management of online advertising,
>and was hoping some of the readers on this discussion
>list can help.

Other than directing you to websites like,, and you can take a look at our
product, SpinBox, at We offer all of
the campaign management tools necessary to run a
successful campaign. Since you are in the initial part
of your research you will probably see many options
available. If you have any questions about the ad
serving industry or SpinBox please feel free to contact

By the way I received a bounced reply when I tried to
contact you via the email address

Cole Spalding
Director of Sales
888.917.1600 x 113