Advertising Advertising

From: Dan Ushman <>
Date: Thu 03 May 2001 11:51:08 -0500

My company, Refsoft, just finished our own Ad-server software...

I'm wondering: how can I advertise advertising software? Technically
this post is an advertisement, but I doubt that I'm selling it very

Does anyone have any idea how to attract sites to go for a system like
this? this is the script, we've made a few ads
for it, you can see them at

(RateStar is our ad-server)

But I'm not happy with any of them... What are your opinions?

Dan Ushman,,
Founder and Lead Developer - Refsoft