Google

Google Premium Sponsorship

From: <E.van.der.Veen_at_AdValue.NL>
Date: Tue 08 May 2001 11:53:20 -0500

For one of my clients I'm running a Google Adwords
campaign at the moment. I want to try a Premium
Sponsorship as well at Google. I've filled in the
contact form at the Google-site twice and I've also
contacted them by mail, but no one has replied yet.
Do you know how to reach them and have them respond to
you? If not, does anyone know the CPM-prices there?

Kind regards,

Erik van der Veen
Media Strategist
http://www.advalue.net