Google

Search engine ROI

From: Michelle Pelletier <michelle.pelletier_at_pikatech.com>
Date: Wed 09 May 2001 13:41:11 -0500

I would like to some feedback on search engine
optimization ROI. We've commited to a six month contract
for search engine optimization. We have not seen more
than 1% ROI in Web site traffic increase and I'm not
able to tell whether or not they are more qualified by
other visitors pushed to our site via search engines.
First, I found it extremely difficult to find a company
that would provide a good guarantee for your significant
investment bin their services. And now, the results are
not that significant.

What would be a good ROI for click throughs from search
engine optimization?

Am I looking at the wrong information for ROI?
Should I be spending my marketing dollars on something
else?

With the state of the economy, every dollar is being scrutinized.

Feedback is greatly appreciated,

Michelle Pelletier