Google

Re: internet marketing instruments

From: Simon Rolfe <ideas_at_creativegenius.ca>
Date: Wed 09 May 2001 13:44:27 -0500

WOLTER TJEENK WILLINK <wolter_at_tjeenkwillink.com> WROTE:

>If anyone knows about a nice list of all possible
>marketing instruments and their effectiveness, please
>send me a copy... (presentations, word files or
>whatever).

Not so long ago, I wrote an article for InternetDay that
discussed just this very topic ... if you care to read
it, it can be found by clicking on the link below:

Calculating Web Site Success:

http://www.internetday.com/archives/011001.html

if you enjoy that article you can also read:

One Click from Departure: http://www.internetday.com/archives/021401.html

Regards,

Simon Rolfe, Senior Partner
Creative Genius Communications