Google

Re: Online Advertising Campaign Management solutions?

From: Loren Baker <loren_at_webadvantage.net>
Date: Wed 09 May 2001 14:16:54 -0500

Well, in my last post I raved about 24/7 Media's Sabela
program and guess what?

Sabela was just sold to DoubleClick and DoubleClick is
dismantling the program and marketing DART to Sabela's
old clients. Oh my.

So, I figured that I'd initiate further discussion on
Online Advertising Campaign Management and note some
of the other companies that offer similar functions.

* Advertising.com
* AdKnowledge
* AdForce

Does anyone use any of these or other post-click-tracking
solutions and have any success stories or suggestions?

Thanks,
Loren

--
WebAdvantage.net <http://www.webadvantage.net>

Creative online marketing, PR & advertising strategists.

Submit your site to the WebAdvantage.net eMarketing Resource Directory:
http://www.webadvantage.net/linksmanager

(410)297-9495/(877)493-2237 toll-free EST
(410)297-9462 fax