Google

Re: First big search engine submit

From: Miki Dzugan <mdzugan_at_markneting.com>
Date: Wed 16 May 2001 16:12:17 -0500

KEITH NIEMYJSKI <kniemyjski_at_popcornsupply.com> WROTE:

> My big question is, when I submit to yahoo and pay
> the $199.00 should I make any specific changes to
> my home page to get a good listing.

I looked at your home page. My recommendation is that you take
a look at it in Netscape 4.XX. The Yahoo editor will and will not
list your site until it looks as good in the Netscape browser as
in IE. Fortunately, when you pay for the placement they will tell
you what is wrong with the site and give you a chance to correct it.

If your site places well in Google, it will show up on Yahoo Web
pages search. But it will not show up in the Website search unless
it has been entered into Yahoo directory by one of the editors.

It's a nice looking site. Good luck!

--
Miki Dzugan
MARKnETING