Google

Re: Interesting article

From: Brandi Jasmine <brandi_at_brandijasmine.com>
Date: Mon 21 May 2001 12:03:23 -0500

JAMIE KRASNOO <jkrasnoo_at_socal.rr.com> WROTE:

>For those who don't read eCompany. Here's an interesting
>article. Do you agree with it?

>Article: The Bright Future of Web Advertising
>http://www.ecompany.com/articles/mag/0,1640,11620,00.html

This is something I just can't wrap my mind around.
Overall the business is *growing* yet rates are dropping
- to the point where small sites like me, with 200,000
page-views can't even supplement an individual income
through advertising. Just where is all this money being
spent?

---

Brandi Jasmine
Writer, Digital Photographer, Illustrator
        www.brandijasmine.com
www.astrology.ca - www.twostar.com
      brandi_at_brandijasmine.com