Re: Misspelled domain name scam

From: Jamie Krasnoo <>
Date: Thu 24 May 2001 11:17:40 -0500

Just for kicks I got the code (courtesy of a tiny Perl
program I wrote) from one of the links and found no ad
code within it. All it does is load
through a frame. Pretty harmless. After the site tries
to frame, breaks out using a
JavaScript. Something I didn't see when Janet's first
mail showed up. The general purpose of the code is to
keep the url name up on the browser (to which that
purpose is defeated on pop out :). Just send a note to and they should take the reference down.

Jamie Krasnoo