Google

RE: Search engine software and ASP pages

From: Emily Dubberley <emilyd_at_abctales.com>
Date: Thu 05 Jul 2001 10:50:23 -0500

ALISTAIR CAMPBELL <alistair_at_parallel56.com> WROTE:

> Can anybody tell me if there are any issues about the
> efficiency of search engine software reading ASP
> generated rather than static HTML page content.

We haven't found any problems getting our database
driven site into any of the other search engines or
directories. Google in particular is great for picking
up database driven page content - it seems to index
more pages than it has done on static sites I've
worked on although that could just be down to the site!

Kind regards

Emily Dubberley
Business Development Manager, ABCtales
http://www.abctales.com
Everyone has a story: tell yours at ABCtales.com

Tel: 020 7209 2607
Fax: 020 7209 2594