Google

RE: Ad server options

From: Floyd Matthews <floyd_at_music.com>
Date: Tue 17 Jul 2001 11:03:51 -0500

LAWRENCE NG <lawrence_at_Oversee.net> WROTE:

>Adcycle (http://www.adcycle.com) is definitely one
>of the best low-cost solutions for ad serving.

>It is free for 30 days and $129 when you register it.
>It has many of the functions that higher end solutions
>offer, rich media support, multiple campaigns,
>groupings, weights, etc.

>Another software solution you might want to look into
>is AdvertPro (http://www.advertpro.com/).

I am curious to hear how some of these free and low
end ad servers perform. &nbsp;I understand that some
developers use them because of their price and the
fact that they don't need much at a certain stage.
But are their any major sites with good traffic and
revenues using any of these low end ad serving
solutions? &nbsp;How are they performing for you?
What kind of targeting, reporting and or scheduling
can you do with them?

Regards,
Floyd Matthews
Check out the special promotion for Music.com Magazine!
Just go to http://www.music.com/magazine/