RE: Ad server options

From: Cory Janssen <>
Date: Tue 17 Jul 2001 11:06:09 -0500

>I am interested in finding out what options there are
>for serving ads on-line. We currently use DoubleClick,
>but we're hoping to find a cheaper alternative without
>losing performance, or ad serving options. Any ideas?

Check out Spinbox:
It is actually a hardware solution and the experience
I've had with it has been great for the most part.

They do have some options for a "virtual spinbox" where
you pay a monthly fee for use of a shared server.

Cory Janssen, Co-Founder
Equade Internet
Phone: 780.421.0555
Fax: 780.421.0455