Google

RE: Ad server options

From: Cory Janssen <coryj_at_coryj.com>
Date: Tue 17 Jul 2001 11:06:09 -0500

ROSS LARNER <ross_at_onemedia.com> WROTE:

>I am interested in finding out what options there are
>for serving ads on-line. We currently use DoubleClick,
>but we're hoping to find a cheaper alternative without
>losing performance, or ad serving options. Any ideas?

Check out Spinbox: http://www.spinbox.com
It is actually a hardware solution and the experience
I've had with it has been great for the most part.

They do have some options for a "virtual spinbox" where
you pay a monthly fee for use of a shared server.

cheers,

Cory Janssen, Co-Founder
Equade Internet
http://www.investopedia.com