Re: Syndicated content for b2b newsletters

From: Greg Ogarrio <>
Date: Mon 03 Sep 2001 16:46:53 -0500

> A client of mine wishes to publish a newsletter for a
> high-tech telco audience using syndicated b2b content.
> Any idea where I could buy this type of content?

Try IMakeNews, a new e-mail newsletter service we're
testing (on the content sales side) that lets you easily
assemble, deploy and track your e-zine response. It's
a turnkey system that lets you cherry pick content. Don't
know if they have telco content to your liking, but it's
worth a peek.

Greg O.

Greg Ogarrio T 415.778.0805
Marketing Director F 415.778.0808