Google

Some Free PR for Some of You...

From: Ken Zimmer <kzimmer_at_mobileguy.com>
Date: Wed 05 Sep 2001 15:08:15 -0500

I know that there are marketing reps of all kinds that
frequent this list (and that some of you actually sell
things other than online-advertising space)... that
being said, I wanted to let all the technology marketing
reps involved in this group know that our magazine is
issuing a general call for 4th Quarter product reviews.

Here is the virtual memo that crossed my virtual desk:

##########
 MOBILEGUY.COM is issuing a general call for 4th-Quarter
 product reviews. Manufacturers interested in having
 products or services reviewed by our magazine can
 contact me [refer to Alexa's contact info below]
 directly to request our "Product Submission Policy"
 .PDF file.

 Attached is a current review done in our new
 Mobile-Review style:
 http://www.mobileguy.com/cgi/control.cgi?prorev=3D20010829001

 Regards,
 Alexa J. Peters (MobileGal)
 http://www.mobileguy.com
 email: ajpeters_at_mobileguy.com
 MOBILEGUY.COM(tm)
##########

So basically... if your product or service is relevant
to our subject matter, and you're confident in what you're
selling, and you want some free PR... Dare an advertising
rep say free? :) ... Please contact Alexa, 'cause I
don't want to talk to you unless you're spending money
:) lol... That's all... And enough with the BAUD/BPS
blasting... My eyes are getting sore from reading
about it.

IMHO,
Ken Zimmer
MOBILEGUY.COM