Google

RE: E-zine Advertising

From: Al Bredenberg <ab_at_copywriter.com>
Date: Tue 18 Sep 2001 09:17:36 -0500

DAVID DECANTILLON <ddpromotions_at_eudoramail.com> WROTE:

>Can you guys help me find some reputable opt-in business
>opportunity e-zines (Subs 5000-50M) that I can
>advertise in.

We offer a resource that can help you find ezine
advertising media. It's a directory of permission email
lists and services at http://market.emailresults.com .
The site used to be called the Direct Email List Source
and is now the EmailResults.com Marketers' Market.

Our listings include many business-oriented email
newsletters that accept advertising, as well as email
newsletter networks that can reach those interested in
business opportunities. If you go to the site, you'll
notice a category called Email Newsletter and Publication
Advertising. Drill down there and you should be able to
find what you're looking for. We have 18 newsletters
listed in the Business category and 34 in the category
ofn Internet Business and Marketing.

You can contact ezine publishers and list owners
individually or issue an RFP through the site. Hope this
helps you find some places to advertise.

---
Al Bredenberg, Publisher
EmailResults.com Marketers' Market
Permission Email Marketing Directory and Marketplace
http://market.emailresults.com
ab_at_emailresults.com