Google

Small Business Outlook Survey

From: Janet Attard <attard_at_businessknowhow.com>
Date: Sun 18 Nov 2001 17:56:05 -0500

Hi folks,
We just set up a survey to find out how small businesses
are doing these days, and what they think sales look
like for next quarter. The data isn collected anonymously
so we don't capture any email addresses or anything
(not unless you choose to include your contact info in
the comments section.)

We'd love to have as many small businesses as possible
take the survey so we get a good feeling for what's
going on out there. The graphable results
(which is most of them) are displayed immediately when
you complete the survey, and are always viewable online.

The URL for the survey is
http://businessknowhow.com/smallbizfeature/fall01survey.htm

--Janet Attard (attard_at_businessknowhow.com)
Business Know-How(r) - small business, career and
self-employment resources
Providing content to the online world since 1988
http://www.businessknowhow.com
http://www.careerknowhow.com