Google

Re: Small Business Outlook Survey typo

From: Janet Attard <attard_at_businessknowhow.com>
Date: Tue 20 Nov 2001 21:29:04 -0500

I just spotted a typo in the note I sent to the list
about the survey. In case there is any confusion, this line

>> The data isn collected anonymously so we don't capture
>> any email addresses

SHOULD have read: the data is collected anonymously.

 The URL for the survey is
 http://businessknowhow.com/smallbizfeature/fall01survey.htm

--Janet Attard (attard_at_businessknowhow.com)
Business Know-How(r) - small business, career and
self-employment resources
Providing content to the online world since 1988
http://www.businessknowhow.com
http://www.careerknowhow.com