Google

Re: Where to begin in advertising

From: Chee Wee <ezine-sub_at_internetmarketingfocus.com>
Date: Mon 03 Dec 2001 11:29:55 -0500

Hi Doug

At 12:00 AM 12/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject: Where to begin in advertising
>From: "Douglas L. Brown" <dbrown_at_socal.rr.com>
>Date: Fri 30 Nov 2001 11:03:54 -0800
>

>I have a company that is going to be internet based when
>it first starts out, and am wondering what everyone has
>found to be the best advertising medium for a startup
>with only about $5,000 to sink into advertising from the
>beginning. This will be a gaming PC manufacturer.
>Any thoughts on the subject is appreciated.

I highly recommend using viral marketing. Create a
really fun online Flash game that has elements of PC
gaming in it .. tell people in your address
book about it ... send out press releases to the
relevant media.

You won't even need to spend all $5k. A good press
release service will cost $600 and you can get quotes
for creating the Flash on
http://www.elance.com at competitive rates.

For your type of business and budget, viral marketing
is the way to go!

To Your Marketing Success!

Chee Wee
Internet Marketing Consultant