Google

Innovators

From: Donal O'Connell <Donal_at_carat.ie>
Date: Wed 05 Dec 2001 08:41:39 -0500

Hi all,

Im hoping for a bit of help from the list: I'm
looking to get in contact with what you would
consider leaders in the development of online
delivery devices. I'm also very interested in
getting in contact w/ the end users of said
products in the US. Ive got some of the obvious
ones here, but not being in the contiguous at
the moment I'm sure I've missed a lot so all
references would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

DOC

Donal O'Connell
Manager Carat Interactive
Carat Media Ireland
t: (+353-1) 260-8082
f: (+353-1) 260-0444
Email my mobile direct at: donaloconnell_at_e-merge.ie