Newsletter Question

From: Stacy Rosenberg <SRosenberg_at_LIFESERV.COM>
Date: Wed 05 Dec 2001 13:40:16 -0500

We are contemplating getting into the B2C list
name rental business. We have talked to several
brokers in the industry and I was wondering who
you would recommend partnering with? What type
of revenues can we expect to realize per name
on a 700K+ name list? The list contains eMail
addresses and about 70% of the names will carry
postal addresses. Dissimilar to other companies,
we also capture life event information on
fourteen different life experience
markets (wedding date, pregnancy due date, etc.)

Thanks for your help!