Google

Re: New Pricing Model

From: Amrit Hallan <amrit_h_at_vsnl.com>
Date: Thu 06 Dec 2001 08:15:57 -0500

Shouldn't the advertising prices be proportional to the focus of
the site traffic? More the focus, more the price. It shouldn't
merely depend on the numbers. Hypothetically, if I really work
hard on the web-designing-content (assuming the content is of top
quality and easily accessible) section of my web site that is
mostly visited by people seeking technical and designing
reference, I should get more money for the advertisements of
books and software catering to this section than to some other
section.

Sites with general, no-focus content have a problem because they
can not define the target for the advertiser, what makes it a bit
shaky business.

Amrit

Web Page Designing - Web Site Development - Site Optimization
http://www.bytesworth.com
91-11-6955834
For Tips, Tricks and Articles on Web Designing, subscribe to
BYTESWORTH REACHOUT at
mailto:bytesworth-subscribe_at_topica.com