Google

Re: New Pricing Model

From: Matt Dooley <MDooley_at_wsls.com>
Date: Thu 06 Dec 2001 08:20:28 -0500

Sounds like a good idea, but I have a question concerning
the following passage:

"Advertisers, accustomed to a unique impression period of
one day from most websites and networks..." are one-day
campaigns really the norm? I've never seen anything less
than a one-month run (though I don't get the nice national
campaigns right now).

Matt Dooley
Media General
540.981.9110
"now accepting campaigns from 1 to 30 days!"