Google

Re: New Pricing Model

From: Alexis Brown <agbrown_at_fastclick.com>
Date: Tue 11 Dec 2001 09:52:39 -0500

Matt Dooley <MDooley_at_wsls.com> wrote:

>"Advertisers, accustomed to a unique impression
>period of one day from most websites and networks..."
>are one-day campaigns really the norm? I've never
>seen anything less than a one-month run (though I
>don't get the nice national campaigns right now).

There are very few one-day campaigns, you're absolutely
right, there!

Actually, the sentence is meant to reflect that a number
of networks often have a one-day (24 hour) or less unique
user frequency cap on campaigns. That means that an
individual user can potentially see your ad more than
once a day throughout the duration of your campaign.

It all comes down to impressions, frequency, and reach.
How many unique people do you want to reach? The longer
the frequency cap, the more unique users your campaign
will reach.

Best,
Alexis Brown

Fastclick: Online Advertising/Ad Serving
Tel 805.964.2266, x.101
Fax 425.969.8552
Web www.fastclick.com