Google

Re: New Pricing Model

From: John Gaskill <jg_at_info-central-usa.com>
Date: Tue 11 Dec 2001 10:07:04 -0500

Brian Shepherd <Brian.Shepherd_at_TechnologyReview.com>
wrote:

>I guess it just troubles me that NYT is placing no
>value on those that view less than five pages. I
>know NYT probably did some study that shows only X%
>(some small number) of their audience views less
>than five pages. <snip>

If I were to speculate on the NYT's research, it
would strike me as more likely that they learned
a banner is probably not perceived by the average
viewer until it has been delivered at least three or
four times.

John Gaskill
jg_at_Info-Central-USA.com
http://Info-Central-USA.com