Google

Re: New Pricing Model

From: Rob Frankel <Rob_at_RobFrankel.com>
Date: Wed 12 Dec 2001 15:57:28 -0500

On 12/11/01, Matt Dooley <MDooley_at_wsls.com> wrote:

>There are very few one-day campaigns, you're absolutely
>right, there!

FYI, I just tested something that -- admittedly for a
list with our specific audience -- works nicely.
Because it's a branded community where high response is
the norm, members can now advertise for one day. Seems
to be working, we're just about sold out for the month.

Again, it's that "right tool for the right job" thing...
--

Rob Frankel, "Yes, I really do turn users into
evangelists for your brand."