Google

Re: The New Fastclick Ad Pricing Model

From: Jim Sterne <jsterne_at_targeting.com>
Date: Wed 12 Dec 2001 16:12:22 -0500

But, as John Gaskill <jg_at_info-central-usa.com> wrote on 12/11/01:

>If I were to speculate on the NYT's research, it
>would strike me as more likely that they learned
>a banner is probably not perceived by the average
>viewer until it has been delivered at least three or
>four times.

So, Alexis -
Can I choose to have my banner seen by 142,857 unique
users three times in a 28 day period?

Jim Sterne Target Marketing of Santa Barbara
jsterne@targeting.com http://www.targeting.com
Author, Speaker, Consultant +1 805-965-3184
Web Marketing, Customer Service & E-Metrics Consulting
Subscribe today to the mostly monthly "Full Sterne Ahead"