Re: What about the banner?

From: Amrit Hallan <>
Date: Fri 14 Dec 2001 16:59:03 -0500

From: Jan Hviid Hemmingsen <>
> Actually this could prompt a question about whether rubbing
> people the wrong way (to exaggerate in this case) can be as
> effective or maybe even more effective than rubbing them the
> right way (whatever that may be)?

Varies from situation to situation, place to place. In New Delhi,
at the red light crossings, sometimes we buy from the vendors
because they literally thrust their containers inside the car
:-). So just to avoid the annoyance of either fighting with them
or tolerating them till the green light (which can, intolerably,
be a long duration), we end up purchasing stuff we never want.
Fortunately, the stuff being sold does not pinch pockets, but
yes, it is a great irritation.

Web Site Development -
Copywriting and Copy Editing -