Google

Lunch in NYC with DoubleClick CPO and SpamCon Fdn. ED

From: Tom Geller <tom_at_spamcon.org>
Date: Mon 17 Dec 2001 11:54:27 -0500

While I'm visiting the East Coast, I'll be having
lunch with DoubleClick Chief Privacy Officer Jules
Polonetsky at noon on 24 December in Manhattan.
He's reserving a table for 10: Want to join us?

Respond directly to me at tom_at_spamcon.org. If
there's an overwhelming response, preference will
be given to those most active in the industry.

Cheers,

--Tom

P.S. Check your weapons at the door, pay for your
own lunch, and drinks are on you. :)

--

        Tom Geller * tom_at_spamcon.org * +1-415-552-2557
Executive Director, SpamCon Foundation <http://www.spamcon.org>