Google

Research of online communities project - we need help

From: Sergey Veselovsky <sveselovsky_at_canada.com>
Date: Wed 26 Dec 2001 13:08:27 -0500

Dear Members of the list:

Department of International Communication (Ukrainian Institute of
International Relations) and E-monitoring are currently starting 2-year long
students research theme on online communities (creation, development,
utilization in the context of business, political, and social life). We are
planning to conduct an online survey on the basis of East European sample
and compare the results with West European and North American data.

It_s quite a new sphere for us and we ask about information help. In
particularly, we are interested in the information about
        - quantitative or qualitative research on online communities
that have already been conducted
        - reference and methodological materials
        - examples of questioners and focus-groups guides
        - companies that research or create/develop online communities
for different purposes

We will appreciate any assistance.

With best wishes for the holidays,

Sergey Veselovsky (Dr.)