Google

Re: Web Portal builder solution

From: Julia Zavileyskaya <jul_at_dataart.com>
Date: Fri 28 Dec 2001 13:29:06 -0500

Hello,

during IT boom and facion on huge portals many different
solutions were created. I think you have rich choice.
For example as result of IT race I can recommend you to look
at http://www.dataart.com/products/cm-solutions.html
where you can find description and demo of one of such systems.
There is another system as well, NetNews, the system is being used
in the on-line news magazine http://eng.internet.ru/

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

PS.
Are you the Eugene with whom we've discussed ad campaign some time
ago? :)

Best regards,
Julia Zavileyskaya