Google

Re: Loyalty to Brand or Content

From: Marco Janeczek <info_at_webadvertising.ca>
Date: Tue 15 Jan 2002 08:23:06 -0500

I agree that firms have to continously invest in advertising,
but think of the names that are in your head. We encounted
millions of advertising brands each day, but only a few those
who did succeed in brand building, stay in our head.

These firms should continue advertising, BUT did they succeed
in building a name ? steer revenues ? I think so.

When you see a bench advertising for a RealEstate agent, is
that brand building ? will you ever remember they're phone
number or name ? I don't think so, or rarely I would say.

Becuase I am fascinated in the advertising and marketing sectors
I look almost at everysingle BenchAd and Billboard when I drive
down the street. But only creativity and those who do succeed,
stay in my head.

I do agree that you should continously invest in building your
brand, so that successful brands stay successful, but do not tell
me that the word "Amazon" when said is not a brand.

With respect,

Marco Janeczek
Founder
WebAdvertising.ca