Google

Free and Commercial ListServers

From: Amrit Hallan <amrithallan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 05 Mar 2002 08:43:21 -0600

I'm doing an article for a Home Computing magazine. They want me
to write on "How To Publish a Newsletter." What are the various
free and commercial listservers being used by various companies?
I know the free ones such as Topica, YahooGroups and commercial
such as ListBot, Lyris, etc. But I would like to know more names,
and perhaps preferences?

What features should a new customer look for while seeking a
commercial listserver?

Thanks.

Amrit

Web Site Development - http://www.bytesworth.com