CPA providers

From: Shawn Moonan <>
Date: Thu 07 Mar 2002 20:12:03 -0600

A client of mine has asked me to find publishers who are
willing to do CPA advertising. Their metrics seem to be
proving out so it should be a win for everyone.

I am working with Fastclick to see what they can do.
I have considered Commission Junction but they seem like
a bad value.

Any suggestions for a network to publish banners, pop
unders, opt-in newsletters/email, etc for 5-20 million

Shawn Moonan
The Vista Group